Indoor Air Quality Services in San Jacinto, CA
Home air quality plays a key role in your health, we spend a solid portion of our lives in our homes. When you breathe polluted or germ-filled air, it can lead to Flu, Allergies, fatigue, and a myriad of other health concerns. J&M has a wide variety of Air Quality options to kill bacteria, germs, pollutants, and allergens, keeping your home clean and comfortable. Our NATE certified expert technicians understand the importance of you and your family’s health and are experienced in the many Indoor Air Quality options offered.
Check out our Carrier Quality Products for your Indoor Air Care!
Ventilators and Dehumidifiers Installation & Repair
Many times, a home becomes filled with moist air. This can cause problems with mold. Mold spores can quickly take over homes, schools, and other buildings. The only way to control the problem is to remove the moisture from the environment. To solve the problem, we offer ventilators or dehumidifiers that will deliver fresh air and lower the stickiness in your home. You will feel more comfortable and healthier as well. We offer installation or repair services for ventilators and dehumidifiers. If you do not currently have one installed, we offer top of the line products that our experts can install for you.
As a Factory Authorized dealer, we service and install Carrier products
- VENTILATORS – Our Carrier ventilators contain special technology that draws in fresh air and uses filters and UV lamps to clean and remove germs and other bacteria.
- AIR CLEANERS – Our Infinity Air Purifier is top of the line and eliminates even the tiniest pollutants and allergens. For example, radon is an invisible and odorless gas that has been linked to lung cancer. Proper ventilation will also help to lower radon levels as well.
- HUMIDIFIERS – When the seasons change and the air gets overly dry, problems may arise as well. For these instances, we offer Carrier humidifiers that add moisture into your HVAC ducts or furnace system. These energy efficient measures will enhance your comfort and lower the static in the environment.
- CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS – Other safety devices we offer include carbon monoxide detectors. These check to make sure the air in your home does not contain deadly carbon monoxide gas. It is commonly an issue during the winter months when windows are closed. It is considered the “silent killer” because it is tasteless and odorless. Having a detector in your home will alert you if levels become too high.
- PROFESSIONAL INDOOR AIR QUALITY SERVICES – California has strict standards concerning home air quality. This is meant to keep you healthy in a state that is known for smog and other air pollutants. To provide you with the highest quality indoor air, it is important to contact knowledgeable professionals who can help. We, at J & M Air Conditioning & Heating, hire licensed experts who can perform indoor air quality testing and offer improvements when necessary.